TIJUANA SURF MONKEY
Stencil & Screen Print
Many folks will be happy to inform you that one risks certain death the moment they cross the Mexican boarder. We are not amongst this group. Wide open spaces, mystery, the unknown, the uncertain, and cuisine that will bring a tear to your eye; what else could you ask for in a road trip? To celebrate this tradition we have replicated one of the worlds great ceramic knick knacks! A symbol that has marked the end to many a journey.
4 COLOR STENCIL & SCREEN PRINT
- Stenciled with 3 tones of water based ink
- Screen finished with a single color over printer
- Manually printed in small batches
- Each card is hand numbered by batch & edition
- Printed on sustainably sourced 5x7 120lb craft card stock
- Accompanied by recycled craft paper envelopes
- The insides are blank for you to create a tribute of your own
Designed and Printed by Alex White & John Mohr in San Diego, CA.